Cygnus12
  •  Cygnus12
  • 56.96% (Neutral)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Sunday, December 16, 2018 1:28:13 PM
Guess that's it for animal shows in NJ.

"Nosey's Law" outlaws wild and exotic animals in traveling acts such as circuses and fairs. "The ban will apply to carnivals, circuses, fairs, parades, petting zoos and similar live events, according to the bill.

The state defines exotic animals as “any species of mammal, bird, reptile, amphibian, fish, mollusk, or crustacean that is not indigenous to New Jersey as determined by the Fish and Game Council.”

Link to story 
ridejocky
Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:18:10 PM
F’n morons
Ride the Zipper?
thunderbolt85
Monday, December 17, 2018 6:25:44 AM
That's just stupid, now kids don't get see these animals, I am all for taking good care of animals in our charge, but to deny folks a chance to see them and hurt the small business man is just foolish.

I know there is money there, but those northern states are becoming dictatorships.
bigjlh
Monday, December 17, 2018 10:19:30 AM
very sad state of affairs.in new jersey.
Erik9976
Tuesday, January 15, 2019 9:37:42 PM
thunderbolt85
Wednesday, January 16, 2019 7:04:15 AM
Sadly our country is slowly becoming a dictator state, where the government thinks it knows best for everyone and will do all it can to impose its "will" on us.

We need to fight back, to not go along with the nonsense, I mean CDL's is one very big example that has hurt our nation (and our business), not helped it.

Plastic straws, big soda's, smoking, salt, and a lot more, all being deemed "unsafe" by the "state" and they are doing all they can to outlaw these items.

One day they may say carnival food is too dangerous and it should be outlawed, or getting on a ride, or playing a game, that may sound foolish, but then again 30 years ago would we have thought that cities and some states would be banning straws, salt, certain size drinks, plastic bags, etc.

Now, I will agree that certain items (say plastic bags) are dangerous for the environment, but we need to work together for better solutions, not the state coming in and deciding what we should/should not have.

We are losing our freedoms folks, and I do not want that to happen.
thunderbolt85
Friday, February 22, 2019 7:02:02 AM
I think we should all bring back the diving mules just to tick PETA off, and lots of them so they have a hard time putting together groups to protest.

Good story I read one time that a protest group was about to stage a protest against Drew Expo for their "elephant ride", before the show opened someone demanded to see the elephants to ensure they were being treated right, so one of the Drew folks took them over to the elephant ride.........LOL the AH elephant ride. Would have loved to see the look on that person's face.