Mr. Fixit
  •  Mr. Fixit
  • 52.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, February 27, 2010 1:58:33 PM
I think it was Scott who suggested a while back that we remember members of MCW who have passed. To get this started, I'm compiling a list of these members. At present, I have the following list of members:

Paula Brown - plbrown
Ronald Doran - rsdoran
Steve Davidson - dadamuse
Henry Rowan - BOSSMAN
Chuck Keeler - chukaluk
Jim Tilton - Carnahan
Stan Minker - legaladjuster
Kenny Maple Jr. - litepride
Jerry Kolb - oldcarny50
Debbie Danton - lil egypt
Gary Szunyogh (Sunny) - Pinetar
Bob "Dutch" Shultz - Trucker090
Bob Mason - sixcat
Ben Byrd - RainbowBen/skydiver77

I'm sure there are others that I've missed, so here's where I need your help. If you know of anyone else who should be on this list, who was a MCW member, please reply to this topic with their name and username. Thank you for your help!

If anyone has some stories, memories, or wants to write up something about these folks, please feel free to do so. Without that, they're just names to some folks here.
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
Mr. Fixit
  •  Mr. Fixit
  • 52.38% (Neutral)
  • Lot Foreman Topic Starter
Monday, December 1, 2014 9:59:59 PM
List updated today (1/27/2019).

I know I'm missing a few folks, please drop me a PM or post a reply if there's any members I've missed. Thank you!
CAUTION, Administrator at work. This is a troll-free zone.

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change." - Charles Darwin
itsapartytx
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 8:08:30 PM
Does anyone know if Billy whiteman who was with Strates show - didn’t know because I would have been at the funeral to make sure he was dead !
itsapartytx
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 8:10:15 PM
Does anyone know if Billy whiteman who was with Strates show - didn’t know because I would have been at the funeral to make sure he was dead !
itsapartytx
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 8:11:46 PM
Does anyone know if Billy whiteman who was with Strates show died? didn’t know because I would have been at the funeral to make sure he was dead !