mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Friday, November 9, 2018 8:53:03 PM
Kissel is playing the Greater Columbus Ga Fair. Admission is 5 or 7 dollars depending on the day. A wristband is 20 or 25 dollars depending on the day. Some photos,photos 
ridejocky
Friday, November 9, 2018 9:26:22 PM
Wow, a lot of good looking old iron. Love the two-abreast Astro Wheels.

That was a Rotor, yes? Haven’t seen one of those in a while...
Ride the Zipper?
Tornado
Saturday, November 10, 2018 3:33:13 PM
WOW 2 Astro Wheels side-by-side and a Sky Diver on the same midway plus a Rotor... Never see that again!

How come no pictures of the Sky Diver (besides the 2 close-ups while its in motion and what you can see from other pictures). Does it look as GOOD as the Astro Wheels ?? Looked to have some light out on he lower third of it....
Tornado
Saturday, November 10, 2018 5:55:58 PM
Originally Posted by: mgr man 

Kissel is playing the Greater Columbus Ga Fair. Admission is 5 or 7 dollars depending on the day. A wristband is 20 or 25 dollars depending on the day. Some photos,photos 

Thank You for sharing your pictures!
bigjlh
Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:04:04 PM
mgr man,great photos two astro wheels pretty cool not a lot of those around any more,again great photos.bigjlh
mgr man
  •  mgr man
  • 63.12% (Friendly)
  • Foreman Topic Starter
Saturday, November 10, 2018 8:50:09 PM
It was raining the whole time I was there. The sky diver lights didn't work for the most part, and then sometimes they would go off,they come faintly. They didn't have any sky diver signs on it either.
Tornado
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:22:53 PM
Originally Posted by: mgr man 

It was raining the whole time I was there. The sky diver lights didn't work for the most part, and then sometimes they would go off,they come faintly. They didn't have any sky diver signs on it either.

from the pictures of their Sky Diver on their website it looks to have an ALL LED lighting system on it too and included a that was mounted on the side an NOT the front...
Tornado
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 5:25:51 PM
Originally Posted by: Tornado 

from the pictures of their Sky Diver on their website it looks to have an ALL LED lighting system on it too and included a that was mounted on the side an NOT the front...

a sign forgot to include that in my prior post...